From ORK Wiki
The camera position editor is accessed via RPG Kit > Position Editors > Camera Position Editor.
- Adds a new camera position to the list.
- Copies the currently selected camera position into a new camera position.
- Removes the currently selected camera position from the list.
- The name of the camera position.
- Target child
- The defined child of the targeted game object will be used for camera positioning. If the child can't be found, the game object itself will be used.
- Define the child as Path/To/Child, use / to separate game objects in the hierarchy.
- Local point
- The position settings will be used in the local space of the target GameObject. Otherwise world space is used.
- When using local space, the game object will always be viewed from the same direction (e.g. front), regardless its position and rotation in the game world.
- Position offset
- The offset from the target game object position.
- The rotation of the camera.
- Look at
- The camera will look at the target game object.
- Ignore X/Y/Z rotation (only used on look at)
- If set, the camera will ignore the look at rotation of the axis and use the defined rotation instead.
- Set field of view
- Sets the field of view of the camera. Read the Unity documentation for details (Camera.fieldOfView).